- We fund projects led by international and/or domestic investors to enhance their business case to enter or expand into the Sierra Leone market
- Investors should demonstrate sound financial performance and the capacity to implement the proposed activity
- Investors should provide matching funds that are at least 20-30% of the total cost of the supported activity
- The matching funds can be a combination of in-kind and cash contributions and this grant money comes with no interest or other charges attached.
To be eligible for a PROSPER Salone grant, applications must:
- Clearly articulate the activity needing funding
- Explain how the activity is different to the investors’ existing activities and how they would not be able to move forward without PROSPER Salone funding
- Show how the proposed investment project idea is related to promoting positive social and environmental impact
- Have a plan for commercial sustainability
- Contribute to building an investor ecosystem in Sierra Leone.